The Bubba Show
- Algorithmic Trading Platform for All Types of Traders
- Take Simultaneous Advantage of Market Ups & Downs
- Using Diversification to Build Confidence & Consistency
Let these 9 trading experts show you how they use specific methods
to trade during any market condition.
16 Strategies to Capture Holiday Market Moves
The Bubba Show
Pro Trader Strategies
Stephen W. Bigalow possesses over thirty years of investment experience, including eight years as a stockbroker with major Wall Street firms: Kidder Peabody & Company, Cowen & Company and Oppenheimer & Company. (Followed by fifteen years of commodity trading, overlapped with twelve years of real estate investing) He holds a business and economics degree from Cornell University, and has lectured at Cornell and at many private educational investment functions over the past thirty years.
Mr. Bigalow has advised professional traders, money managers, mutual funds and hedge funds, and is recognized by many in the trading community as the “professional’s professional.” He is an affiliate of the “Market Technicians Association”. (mta.org – A non-profit association of professional technical analysts) and a member of AAPTA, the American Association of Professional Technical Analysts. (aapta.us)
Throughout his investment career, Mr. Bigalow has directed his investment acumen towards developing improved methods for extracting profits from the investment markets. His research, encompassing all fundamental and technical methods, resulted in verifying that Candlestick analysis was superior to any other method. In consulting with money management and energy trading firms, he has successfully combined conventional research methods with Candlestick analysis that greatly enhance investment returns. His implementation of statistical analysis with the Japanese Candlestick methodology has produced some unique successful trading programs.
A 45-year Wall Street veteran, Harry Boxer is founder of TheTechTrader.com, where he hosts a live trading room of his day & swing trades. In addition to MarketWatch, he is a contributor to TheStreet, Forbes, and Minyanville, and is a frequent speaker at Money Show trader education events.
Dr. Barry Burns started his study of the markets under the direction of his late father, Patrick F. Burns, who accumulated 70 years of trading experience in his lifetime. In addition, he hired three professional traders to mentor him personally, and even went to Chicago to work with a former floor trader at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. All of this research and study resulted in insights which eventually led to the development of his own Top Dog Trading methodology.
A brief outline of his accomplishments:
* Author of “Trend Trading For Dummies” (Publisher: Wiley).
* Seminar presenter for several exchanges including the CME Group and Eurex.
* Author of Top Dog Trading 5 Energy Methodology Plug-in for MetaStock
* Featured as a case study in the book “Using Candlestick Charting: How To Earn High Rates of Return – Safely”
* Featured as a case study in the book “The Complete Guide to Investing in Derivatives.”
* Received several years of Readers Choice Award for “Technical Anaysis Web Sites” and “Trading Schools” by Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities Magazine.
* Developed a 5 Day Course for WorldWideTraders.
* Headlining speaker at DayTradersUSA.
* Headlining speaker for the Market Analysts of Southern California
* Headlining speaker for the Canadian Society of Technical Analysis.
* Given seminars around the country at many Wealth Expos and Traders Expos
* Interviewed on the Robin Dayne “Elite Masters of Trading” Radio Show.
* Interviewed on Otrader.com
* Published many articles for various outlets including eSignal Central.
* The former lead moderator of FuturesTalk chat room guiding listeners through the open and close of each trading day.
* Currently one of the featured Experts at Trader Kingdom.
* Founded Top Dog Trading, to help students shorten their learning curves in becoming traders.
Tom Busby’s trading career dates back to the late 1970’s. Quoted and published in Futures magazine and Active Trader Magazine, he actively trades and invests in futures, stocks, options and currencies. Guest appearances include CNN, First Business News, MoneyShow.com and Steve Crowley’s American Scene Radio. Recognized as one of the first educators to trade live in front of an audience, Tom authored Winning the Day Trading Game, The Markets Never Sleep, and Trade to Win. Tom founded DTI in 1996 and with his more than 40+ years of trading experience has helped thousands of students become better traders.
Doug Campbell heads up the Right Way Options service in conjunction with Hit and Run Candlesticks. He has been involved in and trading the market for over 27 years and has supported his family from trading profits for the last 12 years.
Although he loves trading options, he’s a swing trader first and has a passion for helping other traders avoid pitfalls and shorten the time to success. His approach to trading is simple. He uses simple charts minimizing indicators to focus on the most important element of trading, Price. He enjoys teaching others the simple way to success in trading.
Get the expert advice you’ve always dreamed of
(and regular trading & investing content, too)
Thank you for registering to receive Building Momentum – please allow 5-7 minutes for the access link to reach your inbox.
Keep your eyes on your inbox for the latest and greatest our gurus put out 🙂